Glen trained at Central School of Speech and Drama and Goldsmith’s College London. She has worked since 1976 as an actor, theatre director, lecturer and playwright. She currently works with Theatr Iolo, for whom she wrote On the Edge, as their drama facilitator and she freelances as a writer. She has written many play for Hijinx Theatre, including Chasing Rainbows, Some Day Soon, Full Circle, Into My Own, Ruling the Roost and Seize the Day. She has also worked for Coventry Belgrade Theatre, Perspectives Community Theatre, The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and BBC Radio. She has also written for WNO Max with the women from Aberfan, and the highly acclaimed First Choice, Reaching The Heights project in Swansea 2010. She has recently toured to Aberdeen, a one woman interactive performance for young children called Digging For Words, as ‘Ono Matopoeia’. She is an experienced teacher and educationalist who has worked extensively with young people of all ages and the adult learning disabled community. Glen has specialised in writing plays that reflect the lives of people with learning disabilities and the people they share their lives with.
- #meetfred is completely sold out here @FMTMcharleville 🙂 https://t.co/Mx7LPzpcqy 2 hours ago
- RT @IechydDaBangor: Gwych iawn Wil @mencapmon Brilliant! twitter.com/HijinxTheatre/… 5 hours ago
- We're on our way to @FMTMcharleville in lovely France with #meetfred. We will see you soon! https://t.co/Likx1Qy6kw 9 hours ago
- RT @august0121: We're about to start our first read through #omam @chaptertweets https://t.co/qooViusytM 10 hours ago
- RT @SamORourk3: Fab time seeing the wonderful Pin, Curl & Dyesome yesterday @JanieDSut @HijinxTheatre @LLAWNdudno https://t.co/jajqT025qC 1 day ago