Glen trained at Central School of Speech and Drama and Goldsmith’s College London. She has worked since 1976 as an actor, theatre director, lecturer and playwright. She currently works with Theatr Iolo, for whom she wrote On the Edge, as their drama facilitator and she freelances as a writer. She has written many play for Hijinx Theatre, including Chasing Rainbows, Some Day Soon, Full Circle, Into My Own, Ruling the Roost and Seize the Day. She has also worked for Coventry Belgrade Theatre, Perspectives Community Theatre, The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama and BBC Radio. She has also written for WNO Max with the women from Aberfan, and the highly acclaimed First Choice, Reaching The Heights project in Swansea 2010. She has recently toured to Aberdeen, a one woman interactive performance for young children called Digging For Words, as ‘Ono Matopoeia’. She is an experienced teacher and educationalist who has worked extensively with young people of all ages and the adult learning disabled community. Glen has specialised in writing plays that reflect the lives of people with learning disabilities and the people they share their lives with.
- .@ShermanTheatre are recruiting Ticketing and Reception Assistants. Find out more on the @Arts_Wales_ website arts.wales/102505/126537?… 9 hours ago
- Thanks very much for the #MeetFred recommendation. twitter.com/JoannaKarselis… 1 day ago
- It's just one week until #MeetFred is at @GalwayIntArts. Read all about it via @galwayad advertiser.ie/galway/article… 1 day ago
- RT @SaraLHeart: What does a SuperVan or Superhero Lab sound like? At @HijinxTheatre Drama Foundation we found out. The students created Ama… 2 days ago
- RT @DogboltFilms: Just met up with Hijinx Theatre Cardiff - check them out. Inspiring Stuff x 3 days ago